[FREE DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY] 70-414 New Updated Exam Dumps Version Released By Braindump2go for Free Download Now! (41-50)
2015 Free Download of Latest Microsoft 70-414 Practce Exam Questions from Braindump2go will help you have a 100% success of 70-414 real exam! All questions are the latest checked and released! Answers are 100% correct guaranteed! In order to increase your confidence, 100% Full Money Back Guarantee is promised by Braindump2go! Instant Download Now!
Exam Code: 70-414
Exam Name: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Exam
Your company has three main offices named Main1, Main2, and Main3.
The network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
Each office contains a help desk group.
You plan to deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to meet the following requirements:
– The members of the Domain Admins group must be able to manage all of the Configuration Manager settings.
– The help desk groups must be able to manage only the client computers in their respective office by using Configuration Manager.
You need to recommend a Configuration Manager infrastructure to meet the requirements.
Which infrastructure should you recommend? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. One site that contains a collection for each office
B. Three sites that each contain one collection
C. Three sites that contain one collection for each office
D. One site that contains one collection
You plan to delegate the management of virtual machines to five groups by using Microsoft System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
The network contains 20 Hyper-V hosts in a host group named HostGroup1.
You identify the requirements for each group as shown in the following table.
You need to identify which user role must be assigned to each group.
Which user roles should you identify? To answer, drag the appropriate user role to the correct group in the answer area. Each user role may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
The domain contains a Microsoft System Center 2012 infrastructure.
You deploy a service named Service1 by using a service template.
Service1 contains two virtual machines.
The virtual machines are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to recommend a monitoring solution to ensure that an administrator can review the availability information of Service1.
What should you do?
A. From Configuration Manager, create a Collection and a Desired Configuration Management baseline.
B. From Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), modify the properties of the service template.
C. From Operations Manager, create a Distributed Application and a Monitor Override.
D. From Operations Manager, create a Distributed Application and a Service Level Tracking
Your network contains a data center named DataCenter1 that contains multiple servers.
The servers are configured as Hyper-V hosts.
Your company deploys a disaster recovery site.
The disaster recovery site has a dedicated connection to DataCenter1.
The network is connected to the disaster recovery site by using a dedicated link.
DataCenter1 contains 10 business critical virtual machines that run a line-of-business application named Appl.
You need to recommend a business continuity solution to ensure that users can connect to App1 within two hours if DataCenter1 fails.
What should you include in the recommendation? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. From Microsoft System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), implement live
migration on the virtual machines.
B. From Hyper-V Manager, create snapshots of the virtual machines.
C. From Microsoft System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager, implement a protection group.
D. From Hyper-V Manager, implement Hyper-V replicas.
You have a failover cluster named Cluster1 that contains four Hyper-V hosts.
Cluster1 hosts 20 virtual machines.
You deploy a new failover cluster named Cluster2.
You plan to replicate the virtual machines from Cluster1 to Cluster2.
You need to recommend which actions must be performed on Cluster2 for the planned deployment.
Which three actions should you recommend? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
– Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Role introduces a new capability, Hyper-V Replica, as a built-in replication mechanism at a virtual machine (VM) level. Hyper-V Replica can asynchronously replicate a selected VM running at a primary site to a designated replica site across LAN/WAN.
Step 1: Prepare to Deploy Hyper-V Replica
1.1. Make basic planning decisions
1.2. Install the Hyper-V server role
1.3. Configure the firewall
1.4. Configure Hyper-V Replica Broker
Step2: Step 2: Enable Replication
2.1 Configure the Replica server
2.2. Configure a Replica server that is part of a failover cluster (optional)
2.3 Enable replication for virtual machines
Each virtual machine that is to be replicated must be enabled for replication.
2.4 Configure primary server to receive replication
Your network contains an Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
The domain contains several domain controllers.
The domain controllers run either Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
The domain functional level is Windows Server 2008 R2.
The forest functional level is Windows Server 2008.
The corporate compliance policy states that all items deleted from Active Directory must be recoverable from a Recycle Bin.
You need to recommend changes to the current environment to meet the compliance policy. Which changes should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Raise the forest functional level to Windows Server 2008 R2.
B. Run the Enable-ADOptionalFeature cmdlet.
C. Run the New-ADObject cmdlet.
D. Run the Set-Server cmdlet
E. Raise the domain functional level to Windows Server 2012.
You can enable Active Directory Recycle Bin only if the forest functional level of your environment is set to Windows Server 2008 R2.
B: Enabling Active Directory Recycle Bin
After the forest functional level of your environment is set to Windows Server 2008 R2, you can enable Active Directory Recycle Bin by using the following methods:
– Enable-ADOptionalFeature Active Directory module cmdlet (This is the recommended method.) – Ldp.exe
Note: By default, Active Directory Recycle Bin in Windows Server 2008 R2 is disabled.
Reference: Enable Active Directory Recycle Bin
Your company has a main office and a branch office.
You plan to implement a failover cluster named Cluster1 to host an application named Appl.
The data of App1 will replicate to all of the nodes in Cluster1.
Cluster1 will contain two servers.
The servers will be configured as shown in the following table.
The cluster nodes will not use shared storage.
The branch office contains two file servers named Server3 and Server4.
You need to ensure that App1 fails over automatically to another server if a single node in Cluster1 fails.
What should you do? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. Add Server1, Server2, and Server3 to a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster.
B. Add Server3 as a file share witness for Cluster1.
C. Add Server3 and Server4 to a new failover cluster named Cluster2. Install App1 on Cluster2.
D. Add Server3 as a node in Cluster1.
Your network contains two servers named Server1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2012. Server1 has the iSCSI Target Server role service installed and is configured to have five iSCSI virtual disks.
You install the Multipath I/O (MPIO) feature on Server2.
From the MPIO snap-in, you add support for iSCSI devices.
You need to ensure that Server2 can connect to the five iSCSI disks.
The solution must ensure that Server2 uses MPIO to access the disks.
Which three actions should you perform? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
– (Step 1): On the Specify Access Servers page, click Add to specify the iSCSI initiator that will access your iSCSI virtual disk. Doing this opens the Add Initiator ID dialog box
– (Step 2): CONFIGURE ISCSI INITIATOR ON CLUSTER-NODES Start the iScsi Initiator control panel by running iscsicpl on the command line. You will see a warning about the iScsi Initiator Service. Click Yes to start the service. The properties screen will appear. Type the Target Server (in this scenario the DC) IP address in the Target box and click Quick Connect.
The two targets are shown in the dialog box. Click Done. In the iScsi Initiator Properties screen you see the two targets with status Inactive. Highlight the first one and click the Properties button.
In the Properties screen click the Add Session button. In the Connect to Target popup window you will get select Enable multi-path and click Advanced.
– (Step 3): Reference: Creating a Windows Server 2012 Multipath I/O iScsi Fail-over Cluster
Case Study 1: Contoso Ltd (QUESTION 49 – QUESTION 60)
Contoso, Ltd. is a recruiting and staffing company that has offices throughout North America.
The company has a main office and six branch offices. The main office is located in Miami.
The branch offices are located in New York, Seattle, Los Angeles, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver.
The network contains one Active Directory domain named contoso.com.
The main office has the following servers:
– One file server that maintains multiples shares
– Two domain controllers configured as DNS servers
– One Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server
– Two DHCP servers that each have a scope for all of the subnets
– Two servers that have Failover Clustering configured and are used as virtualization hosts
– One server that has Microsoft SQL Server 2012 installed and maintains a customer relationship
management (CRM) database
Each branch office has the following servers:
– One domain controller configured as a DNS server
– One DHCP server that has a single scope for its respective office Each office has a single subnet.
The network speed of the local area network (LAN) is 1 gigabit per second.
All of the offices have a high-speed connection to the Internet.
The offices connect to each other by using VPN appliances.
Users report that it can take a long time to download files from network shares in the main office. A root cause analysis identifies that network traffic peaks when the users experience this issue.
The company plans to implement the following changes:
– Replace all of the domain controllers with new servers that run Windows Server 2012.
– Upgrade the CRM application to use a web-based application that connects to the current CRM
database. The web application will store session data in the memory of each web server.
– Initially, deploy two front-end web servers to two virtual machines. Additional virtual web servers will be deployed in the future.
– Monitor the availability of the CRM application and create alerts when the overall availability is less than 99 percent.
– Implement Microsoft System Center 2012 to manage the new environment.
The company identifies the following business requirements:
– Minimize hardware costs and software costs whenever possible.
– Minimize the amount of network traffic over the VPN whenever possible.
– Ensure that the users in the branch offices can access files currently on the main office file server if a Internet link fails.
The company identifies the following technical requirements:
– Provide a highly available DHCP solution.
– Maintain a central database that contains the security events from all of the servers.The database must be encrypted.
– Ensure that an administrator in the main office can manage the approval of Windows updates and updates to third-party applications for all of the users.
– Ensure that all of the domain controllers have the ReliableTimeSource registry value in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Param eters set to 1, even if an administrator changes that value manually.
The company identifies the following virtualization requirements:
– Minimize the number of permissions and privileges assigned to users.
– Ensure that the members of a group named Group2 can add a WSUS server to the fabric.
– Ensure that a diagram view of the virtualization environment can be generated dynamically.
– Minimize the amount of administrative effort required to manage the virtualization environment.
– Prevent the failure of a front-end web server from affecting the availability of the CRM application.
– Ensure that the members of a group named Group1 can create new virtual machines in the Los Angeles office only.
– Only create virtual machine templates by using objects that already exist in the System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) library.
– On the failover cluster in the main office, apply limited distribution release (LDR) updates to the
virtualization hosts without disrupting the virtual machines hosted on the virtualization hosts.
You are planning the delegation for the virtualization environment.
The delegation must meet the virtualization requirements.
Which user role profile should you select for Group2?
A. Delegated Administrator
B. Read-Only Administrator
D. Self-Service User
You need to create a virtual machine template for the web servers used by the CRM application. The solution must meet the virtualization requirements.
What should you use?
A. An .iso image
B. A virtual machine
C. A Windows PowerShell script
D. A virtual hard disk (VHD)
Braindump2go 70-414 Latest Updaed Braindumps Including All New Added 70-414 Exam Questions from Exam Center which Guarantees You Can 100% Success 70-414 Exam in Your First Try Exam!